Wednesday, November 11, 2009

proton persona reviews

Review
i had bought the Pesona car in July 09. So my experienced for now is that this car is easy to maintain. The feature is very simple and straight forward so i didnt take long to adjust to the system. So far, i had drove up to 120km/h. It steering does wobbling when i reach that level but the car are very stable.For a family of five including myself, this is generally the suitable car i can see in the market. With big spacious booth and room for my leg, i enjoy driving as i can feel the comfort especially long journey. Simple yet afforable typical family car.

What I like
Simple car so nothing to mentioned. I like what it have now.

What I do not like
The aircon outlet does not have open and close door. So when you feel cold, you have to shift the outlet to other direction and still feeling cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

proton persona © 2008 Template by:
faris vio